Note: This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you buy something using one of the links below, I may earn a commission.
So today you get to learn 20 facts about me!
- Born in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Lived in Southern California for 30+ years
- Moved to Colorado in 2017
- Got married to my high school sweetheart in 2004
- Our daughter was born in 2006
- I have 2 half siblings and 2 sister in laws
- I’ve worked retail (mostly) since 2000
- I love playing video games and have both Xbox and Playstation
- I love watching TV and MOVIES
- I was over 8lbs at birth
- I absolutely hate peanut butter (tried it and no)
- Not a fan of reading but I know it’s good to do
- I use to swim and went to the Junior Olympics for it
- Went to the county science fair in 7th, 8th, 9th grade
- Graduated high school in 2000
- I am an uncle to 3 nieces and 5 nephews
- I am godfather to 2 of them
- I have traveled to over 15 states and have been out of the country
- My grandpa on my side was born in Italy
- I collect Funko pops and have over 200 of them.
Check out day 1 of the 31 day challenge: HERE